If you are interested in licensing the use of any particular image, please follow the Rights link in the data window of the Preview Browser to the copyright holder who can provide permission.
Quick Start Guide for using new LUNA Browser:
- You can explore the collection without being logged in, but you'll need to login in order to use the advanced features like Media Groups, Presentations, and the External Media search
- To search for images enter a keyword, use the Advances Search or Browse Categories
- Rollover a thumbnail to see a Media Summary
- Click on an image to open it in the Detail View for zooming tools and full catalog record
- Add images to the LUNA Workspace to explore several images simultaneously
- Use the Presentation tool to make dynamic presentations for export or playback
- Consult the online Help for more information on how to use the LUNA browser
The LUNA Browser and Java Client software are products of Luna Imaging, Inc.
Home | Subscribe | Preview | Benefits | About | Help | Contact
Copyright © 2003 Cartography Associates.
All rights reserved.